Monday, January 26, 2015

Book List for 2015


"Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light."

–Vera Nazarian


This year my goal is to read more and watch less.  That's watch less Netflix, Hulu, Cable.  All of them will just have to wait. It's time to activate the brain to learning, experiencing and tuning up the ol' imagination.  I have a passion for reading and found myself lacking in the exercise of reading.  I've missed it and so my resolution or my promise to myself is to read! 

Join me, every month I will be debuting a new book I am reading you will find what's new on what I am reading in the sidebar under Book of the Month

My critique and book review will be at the end of the month.  I also encourage discussion to those who may have read too. 

Below is the 2015 Reading List that I have been encouraged or recommended to read but just haven't





Next month's book:The 5 Love Languages By Gary Chapman
Do you know your Love Language?  Take the Test and find out:
Love Language Test


No comments:

Post a Comment