Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome to LeMahogany Art Blog


Hello! Welcome to LeMahogany Art Blog!  Thanks for cyber stopping in! This blog will feature my behind the scenes art work and projects that I am working on, a D.I.Y. series in which I will test out those really cool Pinterest projects entitled "Does it really, Work?" #DIRW  and my love of books! I love reading and I am a strong believer that reading not only enhances your mind but also your beauty! 

My Place of Work (part-time at the moment)
Gouache! Love working with it!

Believe or not, this is my fifth attempt at creating a blog.

Yes, fifth time.  Just about every year I had started and stopped and made it more complex then it had to be.  I've bought URL's, built a website myself (Frustration to the max!) but I had no interest in it anymore and I would just quit.  
Not this year, though.  
Here's the timeline of  LeMahogany Art





Subscribe TODAY! To get the latest on LeMahogany Art. So Much to share with you and much more in store!  I will write to you, Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment