Friday, February 13, 2015

Book Review: The 5 Love Languages


Take the Test!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Book of the month The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts. I've read this book once before and decided to do a  re-read to get a better understanding of the "L" word also re-took the test and had a different result then about 5 years ago. 

(Yes, I have matured)

I took the test and not only have I learned more about my love language but, I also learned more about others love languages in which I feel will result to better communication with my *future spouse and loved ones.

*to be determined



My review I would say that every self classified single, looking single,  couple, between couples and married folks should read it.  It's amazing how sometimes re-working your words or your approach could mean the world to your loved ones.

Have you read The 5 Love Languages?  Let me know in the comments below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment